Monday, May 30, 2011

My (love-you-like-a) sister turned 20.


Yep! 



Just like THAT.



Adios teens, hola twenties! 


You know what it means when Lauren has a birthday?


I'm next.






Unfortunately, Lauren's birthday fell on a particularly rough school day for me. 
But I couldn't miss her birthday dinner, she's my sister. 
So guess who drove from school to Fashion Island, got changed in the car from sweats to a dress and fatty heals, went to dinner, and then drove back to school (running too late to change) straight into Intro to Islam. 


If you're ever looking to feel awkwardly dressed, I mean really awkwardly dressed, go to an Islam night class in an A-line dress and four and a half inch heals.



Especially when that night's discussion was the Hijab. 
(If you don't know what a Hijab is, look it up and please keep an open mind.)


But back to the birthday girl.

Dinner was at the Cheesecake Factory with Lauren's family. 
It was pretty much a gigglefest the entire time.

As you can tell... we were BOTH surprised with the most adorable gifts from Momma Dickinson.
Lauren and I have loved cupcakes since our freshman year of high school. 


"Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake"


It was a lovely evening, inside and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment