Sunday, April 15, 2012

A mom date.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. In this phase of my life, mother-daughter alone time is the single most precious thing to me. It's rare and usually brief, but time with my mom always brings me back to my center.




I'm selfish to enjoy the fact that my mom is currently located in Orange County and I get to see her quite frequently these days. But she's so busy and I'm so busy that it seems to be a rare occasion where I just get to have an 'outing' with her. We're usually caught up in more serious matters, like getting passports, dentist appointments, work, family affairs, etc.. 

But last month something marvelous happened. I had an appointment to get my hair done in Downtown LA and I think she was afraid of me getting lost, so she decided to come with me. Long story short, we got to the salon an hour early and found ourselves just jonesing for a cup of coffee.






It just so happened that Bottega Louis was around the corner from the salon and I got to have an outing with my mother. 


Also, I got a sick haircut/balayage. 



Friends, if you need your hair done and you live in LA... Lacey is your girl. Just ask me and I'll give you her number. She's a long time friend of my sister and well, she's a gem.


No comments:

Post a Comment